The shipment will be made with different timing depending on the types of goods and destinations.
Once the package notify code for tracking of the package.
Item prices are inclusive of VAT.
The original antique items in good part are subject to the margin scheme, Art. 36 used goods.
The shipping costs are always paid by the buyer, even for replacements for returned goods.
Terms of Sale
These Terms are for the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via computer network at the site "www.recuperando.com" belonging to Recuperando srl with headquarters in Via G.B.Vico, 14b, 55042 Forte dei Marmi (LU), Italy C.F. e P.IVA n. 02067110466
Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree no. N. 185/99 and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, it will be submitted to the rules set out in Law no. 675/96 as amended.
Acceptance of general conditions of sale
The customer, by sending electronic confirmation of your purchase order, unconditionally accepts and agrees to observe in its relations with Recuperando Srl, the general conditions and payment transcribed below, claiming to have read and accepted all the information provided to him under the rules mentioned above, also noting that Recuperando Srl It does not consider itself bound to different conditions unless previously agreed in writing.
These General Conditions of Sale must be examined online by customers visitors of the site, before they confirm their purchases. The submission of the confirmation order implies the total knowledge of the General Conditions of Sale and their full acceptance.
The customer agrees and undertakes, once the online purchase procedure, to print and keep these general conditions of sale, already examined and accepted during the process of purchase, in order to fully satisfy the conditions laid in articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree. N. 185/1999.
How to Buy
Purchases of products, available as illustrated and described on line is made by the customer at the price indicated therein, to be confirmed at the time the order is confirmed, in addition to transport costs displayed on the purchase.
Before confirming to the customer will be shown the unit cost of each product chosen, the total cost when you purchase more products and related transport costs.
Confirming the acquisition, upon completion of the transaction, the customer will receive an e-mail message containing the date and the total amount of your order and the details of the same.
The payment of the purchased products and their shipping costs will be paid by the customer with the submission of the order confirmation and within 7 days in advance so.
Cash on delivery
Only when provided by the computer system of order management and / or agreed with the operational headquarters of Recuperando srl, customers will be able to use the system as a payment in cash on delivery.
Payment by bank transfer
Only when required by the computerized order management system, the c / c holders will be carried out on the bank transfer payment system. The order will be processed when you display it credited to the account. In this case to speed up please send us a copy of the bank receipt.
Payment by credit card
The banking system used is that of CARIPARMA, Cassa di Risparmio di Parma e Piacenza of the French group CREDIT AGRICOLE.
Payment via PayPal system
You can pay with Paypal, the address corresponding to make payments is: email@example.com.
Products purchased will be delivered to the address specified by the customer.
The delivery of products by Recuperando srl It can be divided, without implying any responsibility for Recuperando S.r.l ..
Indicatively, without any involvement by Recuperando srl and subject to the availability on the market of products in addition to any force majeure, the goods will be delivered by Recuperando srl to the carrier as soon as available, according to the supply schedule.
The delivery times depend on the availability of the product, the method of delivery and the selected carrier.
The amount posted on the site are the availability of Recuperando S.r.l .; in case of variation of such availability Recuperando srl inform the customer with an e-mail or by phone. The customer can either accept the new term or cancel the order and get, in case you have already made payment, the return without further charges due from Recuperando S.r.l ..
The customer is required to verify that the package is not damaged and that it conforms to the standard features. After checking, the customer must accept delivery, after which it will not oppose any dispute about the appearance of what was delivered to him in relation to the order made. In the case there is no correspondence between the order and delivery, according to the procedure cited above, the customer must accept the goods by signing "conditional".
Right of withdrawal
1. Under Article. 64 et seq. of Leg. n. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form in Recuperando Srl a reference to VAT) He has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason without penalty and except as described in paragraph 3 below.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explicitly asking for a "Withdrawal of the order on-line" also indicating the bank needed to repay the sums paid; the system will send to the customer by mail a paper form to be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 07 days working from receipt of the goods: Recuperando Srl, Via GB Vico, 14b, 55042 Forte dei Marmi (LU ), Italy.
Received the recommended, Recuperando srl send email to the customer the financial module of the right of withdrawal provided with authorization number that must be attached to the outside of where the product will be physically located and sent to Recuperando srl, within 10 working days from the authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions: The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product (ex .: accessories, etc ...); The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put in a second box should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product; the property subject to exercise the right of withdrawal must be returned in normal condition, as it has been kept and used with the use of reasonable diligence: it will then be accepted products used that indicate signs of damage or dirt and therefore they can no longer be considered, while canceling the request for withdrawal; The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer; if the goods are damaged during transport, Recuperando srl will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal; Recuperando srl not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
4. Recuperando srl will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid as quickly as possible and within 30 days of receipt of the cancellation notice, upon receipt of the goods covered by the withdrawal, by following the transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice).
5. The right of withdrawal, however, is excluded in the case of supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized, pursuant to and within the limits set out in Decree (Decree) of 6 September 2005. 206, Article 55 paragraph 2 letter D.
Cancellation orders by Recuperando srl
Recuperando srl It reserves the right to cancel an order or an order item.
Jurisdiction and competent Court
This contract will be governed by Italian law. Any dispute concerning the validity, interpretation or execution of this contract the territorial jurisdiction of the Court of Lucca judge.
Art. 7 Leg. June 30, 2003, n. 196 - Right of access to personal data and other rights.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
the origin of personal data;
the purposes and methods of treatment;
the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196 OF 30.06.2003
Code regarding the protection of personal data
Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, at any time, the Customer can send a written request to update or modify your personal data. With reference to the personal data collected through the registration on the site, necessary for the performance of online transaction, we inform you that:
- The collection and processing of personal data has the exclusive purpose of allowing the execution of business transactions, object of the Company, to keep the Customer informed about products or related services and to comply with tax obligations / tax required by law, regulations and legislation;
- In any case the personal data are disclosed to third parties for purposes not closely related to the management of existing
- In the absence of such data, it is impossible to execute the business transaction;
- All data are processed electronically, electronically and, in particular data relating to the transaction with a credit card, in encrypted form.
Owner and manager of data processing is: